- We have innovated on top of our exclusive ServerSecure™ installation service. A setup option available for our dedicated servers, ServerSecure™ ensures optimal compatibility, paramount integrity and the most efficient usage of your server/servers. We have upgraded this service to iron-clad standards by adding daily CXS scans and a multitude of server hardening features available exclusively to those opting for ServerSecurePLUS™. What would have taken hours of installation work and the help of an outside system administrator, is now at your fingertips with the help of ServerSecure™ and ServerSecurePLUS™.
- Brute Force Detection and Evasion
- Apache DOS Prevention/Protection
- E-Mail Virus Filtering
Exclusive to ServerSecurePLUS™
- Daily CXS Scan
- SSH/cPanel/FTP Hardening
- Webserver & PHP Hardening
- Monthly Nessus® Vulnerability Scans
- DDOS Attack Protection/Mitigation
- Detect and Block Emerging Application-Layer DDoS Attacks
- Deploy a Turnkey Solution to Stop Threats
- Accelerate Responses to DDoS Attacks
- Prevent Illegitimate Botnet Communications
- Leverage Real-time Security Intelligence
- Mitigate Volumetric Attacks
- Block Illegitimate traffic from Costing you Money in Bandwidth Charges
Minimize Risk of Loss and Theft
24/7/365 Manned Facility
Closed Circuit TV Security Cameras
Monitored 24/7/365 by 3rd Party Security Company
Site Entrance Controlled by Electronic Perimeter Access Card System
Minimize Risk of Damage
High Security Facilities
Data Centers Privately Owned and Operated
Durable, Poured Concrete External Walls
Disaster Neutral Geographic Locations
Entry Security – Access Controls
Exterior Entrances Secured by Mantraps with Interlocking Doors
Access to the Data Center Space Requires Secure Credentials
Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS)
Multiple N+1 MPS Generators
Multiple Fuel Contracts Ensure Fuel Availability for Generators
Multiple N+1 UPS Systems with 30 Minute Minimum Runtime.
Server Chassis Feature Redundant Power Supplies (Available)
Server Chassis Have A/B Power Configurations (Available)
Redundant ASCO Closed Transition Bypass Isolation Transfer Switches
Capability to Provide Tier-4 Power
Four 10 Megawatt Feeds Available
Diverse Paths from Substation
2N Power Available
Advanced Fire Prevention Infrastructure
Dry Pipe Preaction, Double Interlock System
NFPA 13 Compliant
We Take the Headache Out of HIPAA Compliance
HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996) requires businesses that process, store or transmit electronic protected health information (ePHI or PHI) to comply with strict administrative, physical and technical safeguards. XMLA offers managed dedicated, VPS, and cloud dedicated solutions compliant with HIPAA guidelines.
Often, the consequences of the loss or compromise of protected health information could cause irreparable damage to a client’s reputation, if not even more serious legal penalties. In order to ensure our clients are protected, we have crafted compliant hosting solutions, making sure technical controls, backup management, safeguards and physical security policies are in place, all to verify that your data is secured to industry standards.
HIPAA Compliance: Security & Solutions
Data Center Physical System Security
SSAE-16 (formerly SAS70) & Safe Harbor Compliant
Secure Your Healthcare Data
Wholly owned Core Data Centers
Fully Managed Servers
Locked Server Cabinets Available
Business Associate Agreement (BAA) Available
Offsite Backup Available
High Availability Infrastructure
Extensive Administrative, Physical & Administrative Safeguards
Network Configuration and Technical Security
Network Device Management
Hardware Cisco Firewall Devices Available with Full Management
Qualified Engineers Available 24/7/365
Assistance with Hardware Firewall Configuration
Outbound and Inbound Traffic Filtering Available
Intrusion Detection/Intrusion Prevention Modules Available
Network Redundancy Ensures Failover
Diverse Connectivity Fiber Paths Into Building
Dedicated Meet-Me Room
Bandwidth Co-Op solutions
On-net transport to most major global cities
Remote Secure VPN Implementations and Management Available
Encryption (Triple DES or AES)
Authentication (Site-to-Site VPN Tunnels) with Strong Passwords, Pre-Shared Key and Certificate
Assistance with Log Management and Monitoring
Protect your data with XMLA Guardian, our fully managed, robust backup solution for Linux and Windows Managed Dedicated Servers. XMLA Guardian continuously captures your entire system configuration to an off-site facility for disaster recovery.* Guardian uses replication, synchronization, and point-in-time snapshots to provide protection of your complete server environment, so our Sonar® Monitoring team can recover your exact server configuration in the case of a catastrophic event. When you pair our Guardian backup solutions with our state-of-the-art, secure Data Centers – featuring SSAE-16, PCI compliance, Safe Harbor Certification, and 24/7/365 on-site Heroic Support® – we can ensure unparalleled uptime and safeguard against data loss in even the most extreme circumstances.
Office Space Separate from Data Center Space
Advanced Proximity Credentials Required to Access Data Center
All Employees Receive Full Background Check
Key Locked Physical Server Rack Enclosures Available
Component Level Redundancy Available for Hard Drives
Hot and Cold Spare On-site Servers Available
How It Works
- During normal host operation, the Guardian agent keeps a journal of disk changes. Incremental backups know what sectors on the disk have changed before the backup operation even starts. Guardian’s method is less resource intensive than traditional file-by-file or block-by-block backup methods.
- Guardian directly reads your hard disk volumes at the sector level, bypassing the file system for the ultimate in performance and recovery. Our disk sector synchronization is performed while the server is online and causes no interruption to I/O requests, even on a busy server.
- By reading the disk at the lowest possible level, Guardian captures incremental recovery images, containing your files and all the required information for consistent point-in-time system-wide backup images.
- These sector-based backups increase throughput and reduce overhead so that servers can be fully operational with minimal performance impact while the backup is taking place. Backups can usually be performed at anytime, even on busy servers.
- Our Disk Safe feature allows us to safely store your backup data by encrypting it on the backup nodes. This feature can’t be disabled later, it has to be configured with a fresh backup snapshot. Disk Safe currently supports encryption using 128-bit RSA Keys and the Blowfish Cipher for symmetric encryption.
- When necessary, you can restore servers directly from your disk-based backups. Unlike traditional backup software, there is NO need to first partition your drive and install the operating system. In addition, our bare metal recovery greatly increases the speed of complete system recovery from a catastrophic failure.
- Our Managed Dedicated Server customers who are running Linux can easily manage their backups through the XMLA Guardian cPanel Plugin, accessible directly from your cPanel interface. Continuous backup of MySQL databases is also available via an optional plugin.
Single Server HIPAA Hosting starts at $499
Multiple Server HIPAA Hosting starts at $999
Single Server HIPAA Hosting starts at $599
Multiple Server HIPAA Hosting starts at $1,099